Private lessons are designed to meet the specific needs of the individual who desires to train privately (without all of the stressors that come from group training). Clients ask questions and are given a choice of solutions to fit their unique and individual needs. These lessons can be in one of our facilities, in the client’s home or at a another location. To date, we have conducted private lessons in parks, YMCA’s, police departments, shopping malls, senior citizen facilities, women’s fitness centers, law firm offices and a host of other locations.
Here are the prices:
• Local (meaning within San Diego County): One-on-one private training costs $100 for 30 minutes, $200 for 60 minutes and $250 for 90 minutes of instruction.
• Non-local (meaning outside of San Diego County): One-on-one training sessions cost $120 for 30 minutes, $220 for 60 minutes and $300 for 90 minutes of instruction.
If you are interested in taking private lessons, please do the following:
1. Make your non-refundable deposit by clicking on the link below:
2. Contact us by email to let us know your availability (days and hours).
3. Show up for your training with a handshake, a smile and a great attitude, ready to learn and have fun!
If you have questions or comments, please email us.
Thank you for your time,
Phone: 1. 858. 999. 3595