These hands-on training sessions are usually 45 to 60 minutes in length. They can be open to the general public or only available to a small group of people. The topics are always chosen by the workshop host.
Here are the prices:
• Local Workshops (meaning within San Diego County): The cost is $300 for two to fourteen people. Fifteen students are more constitutes a seminar.
• Non-local Workshops (meaning outside of San Diego County): The cost is $400 for two to fourteen people. Fifteen students are more constitutes a seminar.
If you are interested in hosting a workshop for you, your employees, friends and/or family members, please do the following:
1. Make your non-refundable deposit by clicking on the link below:
2. Contact us by email to let us know your availability (days and hours).
3. Email or call us with a great attitude, ready to learn!
If you have questions or comments, please email us.
Thank you for your time,
Phone: 1. 858. 999. 3595